Are you getting ready to take Keala Kanae’s business launch challenge? In this review I want to shed some light on how it works, what it really is, how it ultimately leads to massive upsells, and why, in my opinion, it’s not worth your time. The numbers don’t lie!
Is Keala Kanae’s Business Launch Challenge Legit?
Overall, I found Keala Kanae’s Business Launch Challenge to be lacking in substance. While the curriculum covers the basics of starting a business, there’s little to no actionable advice, the sales approach felt very pushy and salesy, and the finale is a massive $15k price tag.
- Two Day Sales Pitch: Common complaints are that the two day seminar is simply an extended sales pitch for Keala’s expensive training platform.
- Aggressive Marketing Tactics: The program employs a pushy sales approach, leading to a finale with a high price tag of $15k.
- Pattern of Expensive Upsells: Keala Kanae’s various training platforms and campaigns consistently follow a pattern of being more expensive than anticipated.
Training That Delivers!
• Turn your own niche website into revenue
• Step by step training, tools, & support
• Your own AI powered Business Hub
• Get me as your support coach!
• Free test drive to see if it’s a good fit!
I’ve reviewed many, many of Keala Kanae’s training platforms and ad campaigns, from the now defunct AWOL Academy to it’s reboot Fullstaq Marketer, to his ads for his Freelance Affiliate Guide and more.
Sadly they all follow the same exact pattern and it’s the same exact complaints that echo in their wake. “I had no idea this would be so EXPENSIVE!”
His Business Launch Challenge is no different. A weekend seminar leading up to, you guessed it, a massive upsell into his Fullstaq Marketer platform and the ultra expensive Fullstaq Elite package at $15k.
Keala Kanae and Fullstaq Marketer
When I was first starting out looking for a training platform to learn affiliate marketing, ads for Keala Kanae’s training were all over my social media. The deeper I got, the more my instincts were telling me it was a bad idea.
Maybe you feel the same way and that’s why you’re here doing your due diligence. If so, I applaud you. After review after review of his platforms, I’ve seen first hand that his tried and true approach doesn’t waiver: low buy-in, massive upsell.
These are the comments I see all over my YouTube review videos of Keala’s training:
All Keala’s recent campaigns revolve around funneling customers to his latest venture, Fullstaq Marketer, a series of courses that aims to teach beginners how to make money online through affiliate marketing.
While Fullstaq Marketer may seem like a great course on the surface, in my opinion it’s filled with the same red flags I’ve talked about in my online business coaching scam articles.
No matter what any “guru” tells you, remember:
- There is no such thing as a “done for you” business
- Unrealistic promises of revenue like “15k in 90 days” never pan out
- The second you start hearing “one on one coaching call” think “pressured sales call”
Business Launch Challenge Overview
- Weekend Seminar Approach: The Business Launch Challenge covers two and a half days of training, covering business setup, sales funnel creation, and enhancing your online presence.
- Intro to Affiliate Marketing Basics: The draw for many is the introduction to a reality where they can earn money by simply promoting other people’s products. Yes, affiliate marketing and digital marketing are both extremely lucrative, however the push in this training is to buy and resell Keala’s expensive platform..
- Module on Sales Funnel Creation: Includes a module on creating sales funnels and converting visitors into customers.
- Community Engagement: Offers opportunities to interact with other participants for questions and feedback, with a “us against the world” vibe common in multilevel marketing business models.
Want training that delivers? Check out my detailed review and full walkthrough of the affiliate marketing training platform I owe all my success to! The training is straightforward, affordable, and you can test drive it first to see if it’s a good fit. Click here to check out my full review!
The Offer and Products, Get Your Wallets Ready
- Basic Offer with Upsells: Entry to the program costs $39, but it leads to multiple upsells, encouraging additional spending.
- Expensive Recurring Expenses: Sales funnels, landing pages, paid ads, and more all require substantial monthly spend. These are painted as sure-fire tools to explode your business, but without proper training they can become a money pit very quickly with monthly expenses adding to several hundred dollars per month.
- The Massive Upsell: The grand finale is a “once in a lifetime” offer to get accepted into his Fullstaq Elite personal coaching program from Keala Kanae himself, also including exclusive access to his Facebook group, and his “done for you” proven system for $15k
Are There Keala Kanae Success Stories?
There are plenty in the Keala Kanae community who will argue that you have to spend money to make money, and this is true. There are success stories who talk about their $1000 commissions. But the fact is affiliate marketing training doesn’t have to be that expensive.
When you spend tens of thousands right out the gate you put yourself in such a hole that you become desperate to make a sale of that same expensive product to someone else. This is where his training ultimately becomes more and more of “buy my product, sell my product” and less about true affiliate marketing.
True affiliate marketing training teaches you how to:
- Choose your own niche
- How to build your own websites
- How to do keyword research to build traffic,
- And how to monetize your websites and your traffic in many ways.
The bottom line is that if you are ok with spending the kind of money Keala Kanae’s training platforms ask of you, then more power to you. In my experience, this kind of spending right out of the gate leads to the complaints that are so common with Keala Kanae’s training platforms.
Keala Kanae Reviews & Complaints
The main complaints you see throughout Keala Kanae’s training are:
- Huge upsells
- Pressured sales tactics
- Revenue promises that go nowhere
- Unexpected monthly expenses you’re not prepared for
More than one YouTube commenter has told me about “coaching calls” that they quickly realized were pressured sales calls. Being asked “How bad do you want this?” and then told they could connect them with a loan service to make the big jump. Not cool.
If you’re interested in taking Keala Kanae’s Business Challenge, at least know what’s coming: online business basics followed by the big upsell. In my experience, his training leads to more let downs than success stories. Buyer beware.
What do you think? Have you been to Keala Kanae’s Business Challenge? What did you get out of it? Are you a success story? Were you left high and dry? Let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Fullstaq Marketer affiliate program?
The Fullstaq Marketer affiliate program is a high ticket online marketing course that promises to teach individuals how to build and grow their own online businesses. It is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to start and run a successful online business.
Is Fullstaq Marketer a legitimate business?
Yes, Fullstaq Marketer is a legitimate business. It is not a scam. It is owned and operated by Keala Kanae, an experienced entrepreneur and internet marketer. However, it is filled with many upsells, leading to tens of thousands of dollars spent to complete the training.
How much does Fullstaq Elite cost?
Fullstaq Elite is a high-end program that provides participants with advanced training and support. The cost of the program varies from $9800 – $15,000 depending on the level of support and training that is required.
Who are Fullstaq’s competitors?
Fullstaq Marketer competes with other online marketing courses and programs, such as Wealthy Affiliate, ClickFunnels, and Digital Marketing Institute.
Who is the owner of Fullstaq?
Fullstaq Marketer is owned by Keala Kanae, a successful entrepreneur and internet marketer who has years of experience in the industry.
What is Keala Kanae’s background and experience?
Keala Kanae has a rich background in internet marketing and has achieved significant milestones in his entrepreneurial journey. He founded the Business Launch Challenge as a way to impart his knowledge and expertise to a broader audience, and has helped many individuals build successful online businesses.