If you’ve done any research on online business opportunities then I guarantee you’ve seen promises of “Done For You” Systems. They claim to provide everything you need to succeed with minimal effort. “Set it, and forget it.” Are Done For You online business opportunities legit?
Are Done For You Online Business Opportunities Legit?
There is no such thing as a successful business that is “done for you”. Any business model claiming that you can be successful by putting in only partial effort while the system does the rest is lying to you. When you see a “Done For You” system, see it as a major red flag.
In this article, I’ll explore the reasons why Done For You systems fail, give several examples of what they look like, and explain why it’s essential to invest time and effort if you’re looking to build a sustainable online business.
Training That Delivers!
• Turn your own website into revenue
• Step by step training, tools, & support
• Get me as your support coach
The Seductive Promise of Instant Success: Understanding the Appeal of Done For You Systems
The appeal of Done For You Systems stems from their false promise of instant success. I’ve done countless reviews on this website and on my YouTube channel of online business opportunities and one of the most common online business coaching scams is the Done For You system.
They often advertise a complete package, with pre-built websites, pre-built ads, marketing materials, and automated systems. The idea of a turnkey online business that can generate income quickly is a huge attraction, especially to those new to online business.
But there should be a feeling in your gut telling you that this is too good to be true. If there were such a thing as a Done For You online business opportunity, don’t you think everyone and their mom would be doing it?
The lure of getting rich quick distracts from the reality that building a successful online business takes time, effort, and consistency. While Done For You Systems may provide a starting point, they simply don’t deliver on their promises of instant success.
The Most Common Done For You Red Flags
Let’s take a look at the most common Done For You red flags you see when looking for online business opportunities.
- Done For You products: online business opportunities will claim they have products with a proven track record that practically sell themselves. Spoiler alert: they don’t.
- Done For You sales funnels: If you ever see an online business opportunity claiming it will provide full proof websites and funnels that convert this is also a huge red flag. Successful sales funnels only work when you have a real understanding of a specific target audience and their needs.
- Done For You ads: This is a big one. Too often when people are new to affiliate marketing they believe they can simply run an ad campaign, buy traffic, have it convert, and the money will start pouring in. Wrong. Starting an ad campaign too early will create a massive money pit where you’re paying for click after click but not getting conversions.
- Done For You websites: A cookie cutter website can provide a starting point. But you have to put in the work and create specific content that brings value to your audience so they build trust. Once you’ve put in the work to deliver value and authority, only then will you start earning conversions.
Examples of Done For You Systems Falling Short & Common Complaints
When you buy into the idea that a system will do all the work, you’re left high and dry when it simply doesn’t. And when there’s a lofty price tag attached to that Done For You system, feelings early on that it will be worth it turn into feelings of betrayal.
If you take a look at the comments section of any of the reviews I’ve done on platforms by Keala Kanae (Fullstaq Marketer, Digital Freelancer, Freelance Marketing Secrets), John Crestani (Super Affiliate System), and many more, what you find too often are good people who spent thousands for a platform that, of course, fell flat.
Unfortunately these schemes usually prey on the desperation of those who want to succeed and succeed fast, taking customers through endless upsells until they’ve gotten in over their head.
Should these customers have known better that there’s no such thing as a “Done For You” business? Probably. But all the repeated promises put forth in the marketing of the platform sure don’t help. Done For You Systems present the illusion of a shortcut to success, but the truth is that there is no substitute for the work it takes to build a successful business.
A crucial aspect of online business success is understanding your niche and positioning yourself as an expert and authority in that field. This requires continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the questions and needs your target audience is searching for answers to. This just isn’t possible with a generic, pre-built system.
Related Article at WorkFromYourLaptop.com!
The Reality Behind the Hype: Uncovering Common Flaws in Done For You Systems
When you take a deeper look, many of the flaws of Done For You Systems become more obvious. Some of the most common ones include:
- Generic content: Pre-built websites and marketing materials are often generic. Being hyper relevant and even specialized is a key ingredient to success and converting with your niche. Done For You systems lack this.
- Poor SEO: Done For You Systems usually completely neglect search engine optimization, leading to low search rankings and limited visibility. Instead they double down with Done For You ads, which only compound your spending and dependence on their flawed system.
- Limited control: Users may have little control over the functionality and design of their websites, making it difficult to actually connect with your target audience.
- Unsustainable income streams: Any income generated by Done For You Systems may be based on short-lived trends or unproven methods, which can lead to inconsistent or diminishing returns. Unrealistic promises of revenue leave the customer wanting more.
The Path to Genuine Success: Embracing the Value of Hard Work and Persistence in Online Business
The steps you need to take to build a sustainable online business are more straightforward than you think. The very first step is removing the idea that online business somehow doesn’t take work. Just like traditional business, you get out what you put in. Bottom line.
Your business WILL require dedication, persistence, time, and, most importantly, a willingness to learn.
- Choose a niche based on your actual passions and interests: This places you smack dab in the heart of your own target audience. It brings relatability and a connection between you and your audience.
- Invest time in learning and staying up-to-date: Stay informed about relevant trends, best practices, and emerging tools. Continuous learning is key to staying competitive in the online business landscape.
- Create high-quality, unique content: Content is king. Focus on consistently creating quality content that is engaging, informative, and brings value to your readers.
- Optimize your content for search engines: Good SEO means consistent rankings! Utilize SEO best practices, do good keyword research, and don’t forget about internal linking to increase your website’s visibility.
- Engage with your audience: Actively interact with your audience through comments and social media. Build a strong relationship with your audience and they’ll keep coming back for more.
- Monitor and analyze your performance: Use analytics tools to track your website’s performance and identify areas for improvement. When you know what’s working it’s that much easier to continue to improve.
Want Training That Delivers?
There’s no substitute for hard work and dedication when it comes to success in online business. Run from Done For Your systems that always overpromise and underdeliver! These systems lead to disappointment, wasted energy, and empty bank accounts!
Have you fallen victim to the over the top promises of Done For You systems? Were you able to get out before your bank account took too deep of a hit? What platforms do you have experience with that promises systems like this?
Let me know what you think in the comments section below! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say and I always respond.
- KoalaWriter ReviewCheck out what I feel may be the best AI content creator to date! Create high quality, SEO optimized content that ranks at the touch of a button!
- Mediavine ReviewMediavine is one of the most lucrative ways to make money with your website. Is it worth it to go after your share of this ad revenue?
- Postwise AI Twitter ReviewHow legit is this AI tool for Twitter? Explode your Twitter (and your other socials too) with complete automation! The GhostWriter feature is legit!
- Wealthy Affiliate vs Legendary MarketerWealthy Affiliate vs Legendary Marketer. In the battle of affiliate marketing training platforms who comes out on top?
- Wealthy Affiliate Hosting ReviewJust how good is Wealthy Affiliate’s hosting package? I’ll show you the 7 game changing features you can’t ignore.