If you’ve done any research on online business opportunities then I guarantee you’ve seen promises of “Done For You” Systems. They claim to provide everything you need to succeed with minimal effort. As people continue to get lured in by the promise of Done For You online business opportunities, more and more they begin to question, “Are Done For You online business opportunities legit?”
Are Done For You Online Business Opportunities Legit?
There is no such thing as a successful business that is “done for you”. Any business model claiming that you can be successful by putting in only partial effort while the system does the rest is lying to you. When you see a “Done For You” system, see it as a major red flag.
In this article, I’ll explore the reasons why Done For You systems fail, give several examples of what they look like, and explain why it’s essential to invest time and effort if you’re looking to build a sustainable online business.
Training That Delivers!
• Turn your own website into revenue
• Step by step training, tools, & support
• Get me as your support coach
The Seductive Promise of Instant Success: Understanding the Appeal of Done For You Systems
The appeal of Done For You Systems stems from their false promise of instant success. I’ve done countless reviews of online business opportunities and one of the most common online business coaching scams is the Done For You system.
They often advertise a complete package, with pre-built websites, pre-built ads, marketing materials, and automated systems. The idea of a turnkey online business that can generate income quickly is a huge attraction, especially to those new to online business.
But there should be a feeling in your gut telling you that this is too good to be true. If there were such a thing as a Done For You online business opportunity, don’t you think everyone and their mom would be doing it?
The lure of getting rich quick distracts from the reality that building a successful online business takes time, effort, and consistency. While Done For You Systems may provide a starting point, they simply don’t deliver on their promises of instant success.
The Most Common Done For You Red Flags
Let’s take a look at the most common Done For You red flags you see when looking for online business opportunities.
- Done For You products: online business opportunities will claim they have products with a proven track record that practically sell themselves. Spoiler alert: they don’t.
- Done For You sales funnels: If you ever see an online business opportunity claiming it will provide full proof websites and funnels that convert this is also a huge red flag. Successful sales funnels only work when you have a real understanding of a specific target audience and their needs.
- Done For You ads: This is a big one. Too often when people are new to affiliate marketing they believe they can simply run an ad campaign, buy traffic, have it convert, and the money will start pouring in. Wrong. Starting an ad campaign too early will create a massive money pit where you’re paying for click after click but not getting conversions.
- Done For You websites: A cookie cutter website can provide a starting point. But you have to put in the work and create specific content that brings value to your audience so they build trust. Once you’ve put in the work to deliver value and authority, only then will you start earning conversions.
Examples of Done For You Systems Falling Short & Common Complaints
When you buy into the idea that a system will do all the work, you’re left high and dry when it simply doesn’t. And when there’s a lofty price tag attached to that Done For You system, feelings early on that it will be worth it turn into feelings of betrayal.
If you take a look at the comments section of any of the reviews I’ve done on platforms by Keala Kanae (Fullstaq Marketer, Digital Freelancer, Freelance Marketing Secrets), John Crestani (Super Affiliate System), and many more, what you find too often are good people who spent thousands for a platform that, of course, fell flat.
Unfortunately these schemes usually prey on the desperation of those who want to succeed and succeed fast, taking customers through endless upsells until they’ve gotten in over their head.
Should these customers have known better that there’s no such thing as a “Done For You” business? Probably. But all the repeated promises put forth in the marketing of the platform sure don’t help. Done For You Systems present the illusion of a shortcut to success, but the truth is that there is no substitute for the work it takes to build a successful business.
A crucial aspect of online business success is understanding your niche and positioning yourself as an expert and authority in that field. This requires continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the questions and needs your target audience is searching for answers to. This just isn’t possible with a generic, pre-built system.
Related Article at WorkFromYourLaptop.com!
Check out “8 Online Business Coaching Scams Exposed & How to Avoid Them” and see just how these types of platforms feed on the desperation to succeed quickly in online business. Don’t fall for these common red flags!
The Reality Behind the Hype: Uncovering Common Flaws in Done For You Systems
When you take a deeper look, many of the flaws of Done For You Systems become more obvious. Some of the most common ones include:
- Generic content: Pre-built websites and marketing materials are often generic. Being hyper relevant and even specialized is a key ingredient to success and converting with your niche. Done For You systems lack this.
- Poor SEO: Done For You Systems usually completely neglect search engine optimization, leading to low search rankings and limited visibility. Instead they double down with Done For You ads, which only compound your spending and dependence on their flawed system.
- Limited control: Users may have little control over the functionality and design of their websites, making it difficult to actually connect with your target audience.
- Unsustainable income streams: Any income generated by Done For You Systems may be based on short-lived trends or unproven methods, which can lead to inconsistent or diminishing returns. Unrealistic promises of revenue leave the customer wanting more.
The Path to Genuine Success: Embracing the Value of Hard Work and Persistence in Online Business
The steps you need to take to build a sustainable online business are more straightforward than you think. The very first step is removing the idea that online business somehow doesn’t take work. Just like traditional business, you get out what you put in. Bottom line.
Your business WILL require dedication, persistence, time, and, most importantly, a willingness to learn.
- Choose a niche based on your actual passions and interests: This places you smack dab in the heart of your own target audience. It brings relatability and a connection between you and your audience.
- Invest time in learning and staying up-to-date: Stay informed about relevant trends, best practices, and emerging tools. Continuous learning is key to staying competitive in the online business landscape.
- Create high-quality, unique content: Content is king. Focus on consistently creating quality content that is engaging, informative, and brings value to your readers.
- Optimize your content for search engines: Good SEO means consistent rankings! Utilize SEO best practices, do good keyword research, and don’t forget about internal linking to increase your website’s visibility.
- Engage with your audience: Actively interact with your audience through comments and social media. Build a strong relationship with your audience and they’ll keep coming back for more.
- Monitor and analyze your performance: Use analytics tools to track your website’s performance and identify areas for improvement. When you know what’s working it’s that much easier to continue to improve.
Want Training That Delivers?
Check out my detailed review and full walkthrough of the training platform I owe all my success to! The training is straightforward, affordable, and you can test drive it free first to see if it’s a good fit. This is the training that delivered for me!
There’s no substitute for hard work and dedication when it comes to success in online business. Run from Done For Your systems that always overpromise and underdeliver! These systems lead to disappointment, wasted energy, and empty bank accounts!
Have you fallen victim to the over the top promises of Done For You systems? Were you able to get out before your bank account took too deep of a hit? What platforms do you have experience with that promises systems like this?
Let me know what you think in the comments section below! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say and I always respond.
- Profit Showdown: Wealthy Affiliate vs Legendary MarketerWealthy Affiliate vs Legendary Marketer. In the battle of affiliate marketing training platforms who comes out on top?
- Wealthy Affiliate Hosting ReviewJust how good is Wealthy Affiliate’s hosting package? I’ll show you the 7 game changing features you can’t ignore.
- Are Done For You Online Business Opportunities Legit?Exposing the myth of Done For You systems and why you should see them as a huge red flag. No online business opportunity runs itself!
- Freelance Affiliate Guide ReviewAre Keala Kanae’s Freelance Marketing Secrets worth your time, your money, and worth being bombarded by never ending upsells?
- 8 Online Business Coaching Scams Exposed & How to Avoid ThemCheck out 8 of the most common online business coaching scams you can encounter and learn why they work and how to avoid them!
I’ve been there and done that with those business types but in the past. I’ve been seeing new ads with the use of Ai and how it’s even easier, almost sucking me back into the lazy idea of earning money. I appreciate the reminder in your post that it takes some effort and determination to deserve what you want.
Eric Cantu says
Even with AI, there’s work to be done. AI is a huge tool for efficiency, but there’s no such thing as a set it and forget it business. 🙂 Thanks for the comment!
I’m embarrassed to report how many times I have been sucked in by marketing just like this. Fortunately I have been smart enough to see through it but it was always a constant discouragement to my quest to work online. My dream has always been to work from home but it is so difficult to find a real company that is interested in helping you achieve these goals. Thanks for your recommendations and guidance in this article. Enjoyed as always. Brian
Eric Cantu says
We’ve all been there. The more I review different platforms the more prevalent I see this same exact scheme. They use it so much because it works, right? It’s all about being able to recognize the schemes and turn the other way. Thanks for the comment!
Wow! Great article this article was written for me. I almost fell for one f these schemes but luckily I was able to get my funds back. in this economy and lack of growth people are desperate to make money and will fall to those ads that are all over the internet. Thank you for the powerful message!
Eric Cantu says
Glad this hit home for you! Thanks for the comment!