What does it mean to be in this list of the top 10 best affiliate marketing websites? It means these affiliate marketing training courses need to provide you with tools you need to succeed, have proven results, and NOT empty your bank account.
The training should be straightforward and thorough. It should be powerful no matter what level of experience you have. And finally, it should allow you to be successful in any niche you choose.
In this list of the 10 best affiliate marketing training courses you’ll find online, I’m going to present you with a well rounded selection, including my top pick that I owe all my success to. All are reviewed in detail so that you can choose the one that best suits you.
- Wealthy Affiliate
- Chris Farrell Membership
- Clickbank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without a Website (Udemy)
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course (12 Courses in 1) (Udemy)
- Digital Marketing Masterclass (23 Courses in 1) (Udemy)
- Affiliate Marketing in 1 Day: Home Business Success 2019 (Udemy)
- Affiliate Marketing with Google Editor (#1 Rated at Udemy)
- Affiliate Marketing Hacking – The 5 Steps Fast Track Method (#2 Rated at Udemy)
- ClickBank: The Practical Affiliate Marketing Course (No Site) (#3 Rated at Udemy)
If you’re ready to dive into the very lucrative industry of connecting people with what they’re looking for online, it’s time to jump in! But first, let me show you why affiliate marketing is the best way to make money from home online.
What is Affiliate Marketing & How Does It Work?
Affiliate marketing is the very lucrative industry of connecting people online with the products and services they’re already looking for.
To be successful in affiliate marketing you need to 4 steps:
- Choose a profitable niche
- Build a website
- Attract your target audience
- Turn that traffic into consistent conversions and monthly revenue
The great thing about affiliate marketing is you don’t need products or service of your own. Simply partner your audience with the top merchants they know and love, and you’ll earn steady commissions.
As you’ll see in this list of the top affiliate marketing training platforms, some will have different methods to success. Some, for example, train you how to be successful in affiliate marketing without a website. But the 4 steps above are the most common steps to success in the industry.
Want to Deep Dive Further Into How Affiliate Marketing Works?
Check out my full article: Best Way to Make Money From Home Online – Affiliate Marketing 101.
10 Best Affiliate Marketing Training Websites – Best Affiliate Market Training
1. Wealthy Affiliate
If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck when it comes to affiliate marketing training, look no further than Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate’s training in affiliate marketing is much more than a one-off video course.
Wealthy Affiliate offers so many tools and resources that cover every aspect of affiliate marketing you can think of. With more than 1.4 million members from all over the world, think of this as more than a training platform, but an affiliate marketing mentoring community.
Whether you’re a complete novice or have experience, you’ll be guided step by step on creating a website in any niche you choose, building massive, targeted traffic, and turning that traffic into consistent conversions and revenue.
Wealthy Affiliate also offers a FREE STARTER ACCOUNT to test drive the training and start building while you learn.
Video tutorials, classrooms, live weekly interactive webinars, lessons on content creation, WordPress, Social media marketing, funnels, email marketing, YouTube… You name it, Wealthy Affiliate covers it.
With Wealthy Affiliate you get:
- Detailed and thorough training lessons explaining each aspect of how affiliate marketing works
- Ability to earn as you learn
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs over 1.4 million strong to brainstorm ideas with
- One on one personal coaching & 24/7 site support
- 24/7 live chat
- Step by step walkthrough for choosing a profitable niche you’re passionate about
- Guided, easy to follow WordPress website building (even if you’ve never done this before)
- High speed hosting and support for lightning fast websites with features like domain email and more included
- Extensive training in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Step by step video tutorials guiding you through each lesson
- A free, fully integrated keyword research tool with full training on how to get the most out of it
- Thousands of free themes to choose to bring your vision of your business to life
- Weekly live & interactive webinar training on a wide array of subjects all geared toward success in affiliate marketing with over 300+ hours of replays available in the back catalog.
- Advanced training in aspects like social media marketing, Pay Per Click campaigns, email list building, landing pages, funnels, and much, much more
Start Wealthy Affiliate free, then upgrade to full premium for less than $1/day.
Read My Full Wealthy Affiliate Review
See why Wealthy Affiliate is my top recommendation for anyone looking to get started earning fast in affiliate marketing. Check out how it all works and see my personal results!
2. Chris Farrell Membership
Another popular affiliate marketing training platform is one called Chris Farrell Membership. Chris Farrell is a successful internet marketer who began online in 2008. He has set up a training curriculum that is very well received.
Chris Farrell Membership takes you step by step through the process of building an affiliate marketing business from scratch much like the training at Wealthy Affiliate. It doesn’t have the depth of training or free starter account that Wealthy Affiliate offers, but it is similar in style.
To dive into CFM you first must join the Chris Farrell Membership mailing list. This is absolutely free of course and you will begin receiving daily emails with short videos where Chris explains the process of how his system works.
The daily videos you’ll receive by joining the mailing list are easy to watch, fun, and not boring time wasters. You can check out a screenshot from one of them below.
Chris Farrell Membership gives you:
- Done For You websites to choose from with no coding or web design skills needed.
- Training on traffic generation, product creation, and business growth strategies
- A series of training videos (each around 10 minutes) taking you step by step through the affiliate marketing business making process
- Committed customer support
After joining his mailing list you’ll be taken to a landing page where you can see the price points for his membership. You can try out monthly membership for $4.95 for 7 days before upgrading.
3. Affilorama Affiliate Marketing Training
Affilorama is a large affiliate marketing community and training website. They focus on the brand new affiliate marketer looking to start from scratch.
Affilorama offers free training along with premium training. Free members get access to blog content and training videos, while premium membership includes training modules with a la carte pricing that you can buy individually.
The packages include:
Pathway to Passive – $37
This is a solid content strategy for affiliate sites that boosts traffic, increases sales, and leads to a fantastic passive income. You can check out the Pathway to Passive guide summary here free of charge.
AffiloTools – Free for Affilorama Members
AffiloTools is “whole picture” web stats for online marketers. These tools crunch data from a range of premium sources to find out what’s happening on your website. Including data from search engines, social media, revenue, it puts your most important data all in one place.
- Keyword ranking
- Backlink analysis
- Website health score
- Traffic to your site
- Revenue from affiliate networks
- Social media
As a Affilorama member you’ll have access to the tools, however they are somewhat limited. Check out Affilotools for yourself here.
AffiloJetpack – $997
Finally, the last premium package on Affilorama is AffiloJetpack. It is the most expensive of the Affilorama packages and boasts a “Done For You” system that you can plug into and get straight to earning revenue.
In my experience, you should be very wary of any “Done For You” system. Most claims of wealth coming from a system where you only have to do a small percentage of work are usually exaggerated.
The package offers:
- 5 WordPress websites with no setup needed & hosting included
- Content creation cheat-sheets for writing articles for affiliate marketing.
- Access to content writers
- Email templates
- Reports to help you boost your email opt-ins
All in all, Affilorama offers substantial training for both newbies and experienced affiliate marketers. If you’re ok with the price points, you could create a successful online business based on their training.
4. Clickbank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without a Website (Udemy)
You’ve probably heard of Udemy, right? If you haven’t, it’s one of the largest online learning and teaching communities you’ll find with 100,000+ courses and over 30 million students.
Within Udemy you can find several solid one-off video courses that can give you a multitude of training and insight into affiliate marketing. A popular video course that has been downloaded by over 22k students is called ClickBank Success Affiliate Marketing Without A Website.
It’s taught & created by master affiliate marketer KC Tan. This video course gives you insight on affiliate marketing strategies you can utilize without needing to build a website.
Get ClickBank Success Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Now at Udemy!
As you can see, this video course includes:
- 3 hours of video with 15 articles and 27 downloadable resources
- Training on how to select profitable ClickBank products
- Keyword training that leads to conversions
- Facebook promotion training
- Training on building a profitable advertising campaign without a website
- Squeeze page training
- This course will require some investment outlay for online marketing purposes. You can start anywhere from $1 to $5 per day.
- There are supplementary tools introduced in the course that require additional investment but they are optional.
Overall, this is a pretty solid course for those who don’t want to build a website. However, I would add that building a website for affiliate marketing is a simple task.
5. The Complete Digital Marketing Course (12 Courses in 1) (Udemy)
Another very popular Udemy course is called The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1. It has been downloaded by a whopping 227k+ students.
Get The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1 Now at Udemy!
In this video course you’ll get:
- 37.5 hours of video with 25 articles and 3 downloadable resources
- Training on how to grow a business from scratch
- SEO training along with YouTube marketing, Facebook marketing, Google Adwords & Google Analytics training, and more.
- Email list building
- Quora training
6. Digital Marketing Masterclass (23 Courses in 1) (Udemy)
Digital Marketing Masterclass – 23 Courses in 1 is a very similar all inclusive digital marketing course to the previous one with a bit more insight in social media marketing. It has been downloaded by over 33k students with similar high ratings and is taught by Phil Ebiner & Diego Davila.
Get Digital Marketing Masterclass – 23 Courses in 1 Now at Udemy!
Similar to The Complete Digital Marketing Course (12 Courses in 1), this master class covers a wide range of affiliate marketing strategies and tips. This particular video course goes in more depth into specific social media platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Periscope, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
The Digital Marketing Masterclass includes:
- 32.5 hours of video with 19 articles and 28 downloadable resources
- Training on proven digital marketing strategies
- Social media marketing with specifics in the most popular platforms
- Brand identity training
- Email list building
- YouTube marketing
- Downloadable guides and checklists to keep you motivated
7. Affiliate Marketing in 1 Day: Home Business Success 2020 (Udemy)
Affiliate Marketing in 1 Day: Home Business Success 2019 is another video course from Udemy that will train you on affiliate marketing without a website. This video course has 17k+ students enrolled and is taught by Alex Genadinik.
Get Beginner Affiliate Marketing: Home Business Success 2019 Now at Udemy!
Where this particular course claims to set itself apart from the rest is the hands on approach by its creator:
“I [share my] office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don’t try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals. Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.”
This Beginner Affiliate Marketing course includes:
- 7 hours of video with 3 articles and 23 downloadable resources
- SEO & social media marketing training
- Pros and cons of top 5 affiliate program sites
- List of popular WordPress plugins
- Ability to ask questions to the course creator
8. Affiliate Marketing with Google Editor (#1 Rated at Udemy)
For the next 3 training courses I want to highlight the most highly rated Udemy courses for affiliate marketing I found online. High rankings and reviews from students taking these courses reflect that the training is eye opening and delivers on what is expected.
It’s important to take into account the number of ratings for these courses as well. While rated higher, they may not have the volume of ratings as other Udemy courses listed here.
The first of these is Affiliate Marketing with Google Editor. It has a very high rating of 4.7 out of 5 with 38 ratings and just under 2000 students enrolled:
Get Affiliate Marketing with Google Editor Now at Udemy!
In this video course you’ll get:
- 1 hour of video & 1 downloadable resource
- Training on how to get targeted traffic to your affiliate links on a low budget
- Google Ads & PPC (Pay Per Click) training
- Download Google Editor (you will be shown how to do this)
- Register Google Adwords account (you will be shown this as well)
- Google Adwords account budget of at least $10 to start
9. Affiliate Marketing Hacking – The 5 Steps Fast Track Method (#2 Rated at Udemy)
Get Affiliate Marketing Hacking – The 5 Steps Fast Track Method Now at Udemy!
Ranking second at Udemy for highest rated affiliate marketing training courses is Affiliate Marketing Hacking – The 5 Steps Fast Track Method. It carries a rating of 4.7 out of 5 with 74 ratings and almost 5,000 students enrolled.
In this video training course you’ll get:
- 3 hours of video with 1 article and 3 downloadable resources
- Training on how to build your affiliate marketing business for beginners
- Training on building an affiliate marketing website
- 5 step method to earning commissions fast
10. ClickBank: The Practical Affiliate Marketing Course (No Site) (#3 Rated at Udemy)
Rounding out our top 10 we come to the third highest rated Udemy course on affiliate marketing: ClickBank: The Practical Affiliate Marketing Course(No Site). It shares the high 4.7 rating out of 5 with 132 ratings and 718 students enrolled.
Like number 2 on our list, this takes us back to succeeding with affiliate marketing using ClickBank with no website needed.
Get ClickBank: The Practical Affiliate Marketing Course(No Site) Now at Udemy!
In this affiliate marketing training video course you’ll get:
- 2.5 hours of video with 6 articles
- Training on finding profitable products to promote on ClickBank
- 3 long term strategies to drive traffic to the products you promote
- Training on being successful in affiliate marketing without paying for ads or needing a website
Affiliate marketing is a multi billion dollar industry that is growing exponentially every year. By connecting people online with the products and services they’re already searching for, you can create consistent monthly revenue.
The key to being successful in affiliate marketing lies in the training. You need the right understanding of how to build consistent traffic to your content. Once you have consistent traffic you can then turn that traffic into conversions and revenue by following proven methods.
Udemy offers many one-off video courses taught by experienced entrepreneurs covering a wide array of affiliate marketing training. Other platforms like Affilorama offers training modules at different price points to take you from newbie to expert.
Two platforms that are similar in their approach are Wealthy Affiliate and Chris Farrell Membership. Both offer step by step guidance & coaching to show you how to choose a profitable niche, build your website, attract visitors, and turn that traffic into conversions and revenue.
My overall top recommendation for best affiliate marketing training course is Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate’s tools, training and support are the best I’ve found online. The feeling of community is tangible. Its course lessons in multiple training curriculums are thorough, eye opening, and deliver.
WA’s live weekly webinars are interactive and priceless in the wide range and quality of information they deliver. Finally, the ability to create a free starter account and test drive this training puts Wealthy Affiliate over the top.
How does this list of the best affiliate marketing training courses stack up? Are there platforms you’ve benefitted from that aren’t listed here? Are you a success story from any of the ones listed? Do you have any horror stories from platforms that underperformed?
Feedback, Follow, and Subscribe!
As always, please like and share this article to your social media platforms. If you have any questions at all, please leave them in the comments section below. I always respond, and I look forward to connecting with you!